Glynn Barton, a family-friendly farm stay voted best self-catering cottages in the south west!
Eight cottages and new for this May, two fabulous glamping tents! Set in 13 acres of woodlands, in the heart of Cornwall.
What to do when staying at Glynn Barton?
- Daily animal feeds and egg collecting
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor play barn with a selection of games and toys
- Indoor soft play
- Outdoor hot tub
- Giant outdoor fort
- All weather tennis courts
- Pizza making at the Pizza Point
What to do when adventuring beyond Glynn Barton?
- Riding stables 2 miles away
- Cycling at Cardinham Woods
- Walks along the South West Coast or Bodmin Moor
- Beach day
- Visit Fowey
- Lost Gardens of Heligan
And so much more!!