Price Guide• Low From €665.00 per week • Mid From €805.00 per week • High From €910.00 per week
Enquiring via Holiday Tots means...Never paying more, as all bookings are handled directly with owners.
Adults will like:wine tastings - beautiful walking/running paths - private terrace with lovely sunset view - on sight babysitting - tranquil evenings gazing up to a canopy of shining stars
Children will like:playroom - fancy dress clothes - playground - fenced swimming pool with toddler pool - lots of outdoor fun
view owners other properties
Overview - Property ref VCC1
This wonderful family-friendly Château is located in the Languedoc Roussillon among vineyards and olive trees offering a host of activities for all the family.
Among the beautiful vines and olive plantations you will find a cluster of 9 independent cottages all converted from original buildings and the Château itself. Each cottage offers accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom (ideal for a couple plus baby) to 3 bedrooms sleeping 8/10 people.
This is a traditional 19th century wine estate and is today recognised as one of the leading domains of the Minervois region; wine tastings are just one of the delights on offer for those wanting to holiday here.
Within the grounds you will find plenty to keep you occupied including a swimming pool, tennis courts and play barn. If you are looking for more structure the owners are happy to arrange a variety of programmes to suit all tastes. For those wanting a dining experience on site you are invited to dinner on the domaine to share traditional cuisine and learn about the wines. Babysitting is available.
- All bed linens and towels are provided and changed weekly.
- House cleaning is included at the end of your stay. (Can arrange for more house keeping if required.)
- There are communal laundry facilities.
- WIFI available on demand and pool towels also provided.
- 115 hectares of woods, vineyards and olive groves to explore.
- A 12 x 6 meter pool and lounge garden
- A tennis court (rackets provided)
- A games area including a boules court, ping-pong and kids play area with swings and slide.
- A barbecue area
- A pick your own fruit orchard.
A two person cottage with room for cot Living space square footage: 44 m² Terrace square footage: 7 m² A large open plan living, dining and kitchen. A kitchen area with fridge, dishwasher, 4 plate electric stovetop 1 bedroom with a double bed (140x190) 1 bathroom with a bathtub