Price Guide• Low From €2170.00 per week • Mid From €2800.00 per week • High From €3395.00 per week
Enquiring via Holiday Tots means...Never paying more, as all bookings are handled directly with owners.
Adults will like:Golf - Tennis - Spa - Gym - Riding school
Children will like:Kids club - Football - Tennis - Riding school
view owners other properties
Overview - Aphrodite Hills -Elite Junior Villa
The two-bedroom Elite Junior Villas at Aphrodite Hills resort are hand-picked as the most outstanding junior or superior villas in the resort village. This villa has its own private pool and sea views from the balcony and guests staying here received the exclusive ‘added value services’ package which includes: Airport transfer, luxury food parcel, daily clean, branded bathroom amenities, free unlimited use of Aphrodite Hills Kids club ages 3-12 only (excluding creche), access to the Retreat Spa and Gym. Plus, the luxury benefit card: 10% discount at Village Square outlets, discounts at the Team Soccer School, Tennis academy, golf rounds and lessons, Aphrodite Riding Club, Comp Beach Day Pass – one per person per week plus shuttle bus.
Aphrodite Hills resort is perfect for a family looking for a five-star holiday resort in self-catering accommodation but with access to a great collection of family-friendly activities and sport.
Please note that Aphrodite Hills is not linked to the Aphrodite Hills Hotel and guests cannot use the facilities at the hotel. It is advisable to hire a car for your holiday and there is an in-resort taxi service to get you from a-to-b at 10 euros a trip for a family of four.
Bonamare Beach is just a 10-minute drive and is home to a restaurant and bar, beach facilities including showers and a playground.
There is an extensive list of baby and toddler equipment available to hire including pushchairs, monitors, stairgates and more, travel cots and high chairs are available free of charge.
Two-bedroom Elite Junior villa with pool cover – AJ04
This is a brand-new villa located in a great position on the Alexander Heights. It is south facing and offers fabulous sea views; it is also just a couple of minutes’ walk from the Village Square.
It is light and airy with open plan living areas. Lounge area has sofa and armchair and large screen TV. The dining area has a modern dining table and chairs and the kitchen is well equipped with everything you would expect from a luxury self-catering holiday home including oven, hob, washing machine and microwave. The living dining area has French doors opening out to the pool and terrace.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom suite, king size bed, tv and private balcony with sea views. The en-suite bathroom has bath / shower combination.
The second bedroom has twin beds, TV, armchair and sea view balcony. The en-suite is a shower room.
The veranda, outside, is covered and has table and chairs, a BBQ and sink. The swimming pool has a pool cover and can be heated out of season (for a fee). The small artificial lawn is ideal for children’s play.
Benefits included with this property are:
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years